Let’s make chicken nugget at home!
This recipe is very simple one. I got it from my aunt. She has practiced it for many times because nugget is her son’s favorite food, but she doesn’t like to buy nugget sold in shop due to ingredients issue (MSG, artificial freshness maker, etc.). I followed her recipe yesterday and was so excited to find it tasted good!😀
Recipe for 60 pieces
300 gr minced chicken
100 ml fresh milk
50 gr tapioca flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tbs fried red onion, crumble
– mix all ingredients carefully
– bake at 230 degrees celcius for 15 minutes
– flip the dough and bake again at the same degree for 15 minutes
– slice into pieces, smear with egg and breadcrumb
– fry in medium heat to serve
Keep the rest of the nuggets (not fried yet) in refrigerator.
[Updated March 30,2012]
One of my Indonesian friends has tried this recipe and tagged me her photo on FB. Wow! She did a great job. The nugget seemed to be cooked more orderly than mine😀.